This position of Manager/Director of Finance will play a key leadership role in the development, management and reporting of the Business Units’ (“BU”) financial and operational performance with thorough analysis to maximize the overall profitability of the BU and Company, including assisting functional leaders in growing revenue, increasing productivity and controlling expenses.
- Act as the primary point of contact between the corporate finance team and BU leaders.
- Participate in the annual budgeting, forecast and planning process for the BU, ensuring financial plans are well integrated, accurate and accountability has been established throughout the organization.
- Lead the monthly operations review process, providing reliable forecasts of revenue, expense, capex and EBITDA based on input from management team.
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of monthly closings, including providing operations analysis and variance explanations.
- Support the functional leaders by developing key metrics that support the efficient and effective management of functional areas, and driving the implementation of systems and processes.
- Monitor division and department adherence to approved budget to facilitate operational changes as necessary.
- Thoroughly assess financial variables, identify and evaluate fundamental issues, assist division leadership by providing financial strategy and direction for major functional areas.
- Provide for financial analyses, long-range forecasting and analysis studies associated with potential products, alliances or partnerships.
- Analyze trends and developments within the industry in relation to financial strategy and recommends/formulates a course of action to ensure the company’s leverage within its industry.
- Provide proactive analysis of emerging transaction trends, product and client-level profit/cost analysis, assisting in accuracy of monthly accrual management, and headcount/contractor spend monitoring.
- Interact internally and externally with executive level management, requiring negotiation of extremely critical matters as an influential leader.
- Assist in the development of Board presentation materials on key operational and financial performance metrics.