Mitchell International, Inc. is a leading provider of information and workflow solutions to the Property & Casualty Claims Industry and their supply chain partners. We solve interesting and complex problems that directly affect the customers our clients serve. We are constantly adapting to stay on the forefront of emerging technologies and we work diligently to maintain our position as a thought leader within our industry.
We are looking for a SAFe Built-in Quality Engineer with DevOps mindset, who will be the coach as well as the champion to spearhead the Built-In Quality (BIQ) Zero Defects goal and be the owner of automation stability and excellence for our innovative online product offering. They will be responsible for creating and fixing AngularJS, Web Pages, Web Applications, .NET and C#/Java test automation, identifying missing tests, engaging developers to write missing tests for recent stories, adding tests where coverage is low, refactoring brittle tests, learning new frameworks, and defining standards for writing good automation. They will collaborate with developers and work with a QA tech lead to ensure that our CI/CD pipeline is stable.
The career path for this position involves gaining mastery in automation testing and ultimately become part of the DevOps Built-In Quality Engineering organization with a solid dev-test automation experience.
• Use and build necessary QA tools to ensure product quality and stability.
• Monitors code coverage results and takes action to drive to a better coverage.
• Provide engineering teams with analysis of uncovered software defect test and report cross-platform software bugs in a detailed, timely manner
• Works with BIQ/DevOps lead to build out their own backlog.
• Stays informed of upcoming features for dev teams.
• Quicker and faster software delivery
• Stable operating environments
• Early detection and faster correction of defects
• Transparency and Collaboration across teams
• Continuous release and deployment
• Continuous testing
• Continuous monitoring
• Reduced time to market
• Improved quality