The Client Services team is the cornerstone of Mitchell International Casualty Solutions Group (CSG) customer relations and support. They are the face of Mitchell to all of our clients and pride themselves on delivering exceptional service, incident resolution, and added value. They interface directly with our customers and provide information from front line users up to senior executive level. Integrity is of the utmost importance and ensuring satisfaction is pivotal. We place the highest value on each and every customer relationship; therefore, the Client Service Managers assigned to each client must embrace and project our core values and ensure we are providing the highest level of service at all times.
- This role requires the ability to develop and maintain superior customer relationships at an enterprise level, across multiple product lines and platforms.
- Ability to execute in all facets of our business on behalf of customers, including working internally with areas such as Technical Support, Service Operations, Finance, Product Management, Product Development, and Compliance.
- The Client Service Manager provides ongoing service and support for assigned customer base in order to maintain effective business relationships.
- Discuss the schedule and content of new product releases to the customer and, when necessary, facilitate product expertise discussions to provide clarity on content.
- You are responsible for ensuring the customer is receiving the expected value from the Mitchell Auto Casualty Solution and that the customer is optimizing their utilization of their Mitchell Auto Casualty Solutions.
- As the subject matter expert of their customer’s workflow, the Client Service Manager will collaborate with Sales and Product Management to identify Mitchell solutions that will optimize the customer’s Claims results.
- You will also serve as the customer advocate within Mitchell and ensure that all departments are responsive to the customer's needs.
- Responds to customer inquiries as subject matter expert to closure and identifies new business opportunities. Upselling and Cross-selling of Mitchell products and services is a key responsibility of the Client Service Manager.
- Develop, communicate, and monitor customer metrics, service levels, and performance indicators
- Partner with Mitchell internal teams on implementation efforts for new products.
- Coordinate quarterly program review meetings on-site or via webinar.