Mitchell International, Inc. is a leading provider of information and workflow solutions to the Property & Casualty Claims Industry and their supply chain partners. We solve interesting and complex problems that directly affect the customers our clients serve. We are constantly adapting to stay on the forefront of emerging technologies and we work diligently to maintain our position as a thought leader within our industry.
- Analyzes, monitors, and evaluates the function of the workforce (call or service) center by monitoring activities on a real-time basis.
- Creates schedules and provides regular reports to management on workload and workforce.
- Works with Finance to maintain budget accuracy and improve forecast capabilities.
- Defines both long-term strategies and ever-changing, short-term, and immediate workforce needs.
- Handles shift change requests and monitors new-hire, holiday, and seasonal shift needs.
- Updates and maintains scheduling database with current information; and researches, recommends, and implements call center technology and process improvements to reduce overall costs.
- 3+ years of related experience with a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience with NICE forecasting, scheduling & adherence is preferred.